Applicants must be graduates of an ACGME Accredited Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine Residency program and be board eligible in their respective speciality.
Application is through ERAS:
Application and the following items are required for a complete application package through ERAS:
- Curriculum vitae (MUST include months and years)
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- A copy of your Dean's letter from your medical school (sent from your medical school directly to ERAS)
- Medical school transcript
- United States Medical Licensing Examination results
- A current photograph
The deadline for completed applications via ERAS is August. 31. The fellowship leadership will review completed applications, and selected candidates will be invited to interview during the months of September-November.
Our Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship program is part of the National Resident Matching Program.